Creating a project
Only registered users are allowed to create projects. To create a project, click on Create content -> Project and complete the required information:
- In the "project categories" section, click "Contributed" and select all relevant categories.
- You can use the control key to select multiple categories.
- If your project is closed-source or commercial, you must select the relevant categories.
- Please do not use the "Core" category. It is reserved for the Open Toolkit.
- In the "full project name" field, type a descriptive name for your project (e.g. The Open Toolkit library).
- In the "full description" field, describe what your project is, what it does and any other information you deem relevant (e.g. requirements, features).
- In the "short project name" field, type a compact name for your project. This will be used in the URL of the project page and the issue tracker (e.g. project/opentk). Do not use spaces or any other special characters.
- Upload screenshots for your project. This step is very important, as users tend to avoid projects without or with low quality screenshots. If your screenshots display 3d graphics, you can improve their quality by enabling antialiasing and anisotropic filtering.
- Don't forget to add a link to the homepage of the project (if any), its source code repository and license!