OpenTK is under heavy development, and code contributions are very welcome. If you have some OpenGL knowledge and a little bit of free time, consider tackling one of the items below; your contribution will help everyone!
- Pending OpenTK features, which you could help with
- GLSL editor with syntax highlighting and preview window. GLControl makes this quite easy.
- Examples/Tutorials on a wide range of OpenGL topics:
- Texturing and multitexturing. Texture formats and filtering, floating point textures.
- VBO's and FBO's
- GLSL programs (skinning, lighting, procedural textures/models)
- High Dynamic Range techniques
- Platform specific:
- Implement OSXNativeWindow.
- Find the best way to handle mode changing (resolution, fullscreen etc) and resource sharing between contexts.
Just make a post at the forums with the topic you are interested in!