OpenTK 0.9.8-3 is the final bugfix release in the 0.9.8 series. Read the complete 0.9.8-3 release notes.
OpenTK 0.9.9-2 is the third work-in-progress snapshot of the 0.9.9 series that will lead to our first stable release. 0.9.9-2 contains significant changes to the project structure. Please read the [API changes] section on the 0.9.9-2 release notes.
Important: the 0.9.9-2 release has been superseded by 0.9.9-2b, due to an issue with missing AllowPartialTrustedCallers attributes. If you have downloaded 0.9.9-2, please re-download 0.9.9-2b. Thank you for your understanding.
TextPrinter.Print()rendering when lighting, texture environment or texcoord generation modes have been modified.
Read the complete 0.9.8-3 release notes.
- Improved project structure and build system, with support for strong names.
- Modified namespaces for OpenAL, OpenGL and OpenCL bindings, to allow for side-by-side API versions.
- DisplayResolution and DisplayDevice classes have been moved to the root namespace (OpenTK instead of OpenTK.Graphics).
- New OpenTK.Compatibility project to help upgrade from previous OpenTK versions.
- Support for Tao.OpenGl, Tao.OpenAl and (improved) Tao.Platform.Windows.SimpleOpenGlControl classes of the Tao Framework through OpenTK.Compatibility.
- New OpenTK.GLControl project for Windows.Forms integration.
- OpenTK.Utilities is now merged into OpenTK.Compatibility.
NativeWindowclass that implements the
GameWindownow inherits from this.
- Improved event behavior in
- Support for OpenGL|ES extensions and construction of EGL contexts.
- Significantly improved OpenCL bindings.
- Strong types for the ARB_imaging OpenGL subset.
- Improved handling of invalid screen resolutions.
- Significantly improved XML documentation.
- Various additions to the math library.
- New OpenGL|ES, OpenCL and OpenGL (geometry shader) samples.
- Internal refactoring to reduce code duplication in IGraphicsContext implementations.
Please report any issues you encounter in this release. Feedback from Mac OS X users will be especially appreciated.
Read the complete 0.9.9-2 release notes.