The second beta release for OpenTK 1.0 is now available for download.
- Improves support for Mac OS X.
- Adds support for *BSD and Solaris systems (experimental).
- Resolves all issues identified in beta-1.
- Resolves all known issues in the OpenGL 3.1 and 3.2 bindings.
- Completely disables CL10, ES10 and ES11 to reduce download size. These features will be reintroduced in trunk builds.
Users of beta-1 and previous versions are strongly encouraged to upgrade.
OpenTK 1.0 beta-2 is considered feature complete. Help us make a great 1.0 final release by reporting all issues you encounter!