OpenTK 1.1 release candidate 1 is now ready for download.
This release is compatible with the 1.1 API.
- [GameWindow] More accurate UpdateFrame and RenderFrame timing.
- [Windows] GraphicsContext will no longer consider single-buffered contexts when double-buffering is requested. Fixes graphical corruption issues on specific GPUs.
- [Windows] Stability improvements when running over a Remote Desktop Connection.
- [Windows] Stability improvements when using tablet / pen input devices.
- [Linux, Mac] Native support for the new Joystick and GamePad input APIs.
- [Linux, Mac] Support for input device hotplugging.
- [Joystick] Joystick hats are not reported.
- [NuGet] OpenTK.GLControl will not appear in the Visual Studio Toolbox. Adding the control in code still works. (https://github.com/opentk/opentk/issues/37)
- [Windows] MouseState may report incorrect values for X1 and X2 mouse buttons. (https://github.com/opentk/opentk/issues/27)
- [Windows] Joystick and GamePad APIs may report different capabilities for the same device. The SDL2 backend is not affected. This will be fixed in OpenTK 1.1 rc2.
- [Windows] HiDPI systems report values in pixels, not points. This is inconsistent with the Mac backend. (https://github.com/opentk/opentk/issues/47)
- [X11] Missing HiDPI support (native or SDL2).
If you encounter a bug, please report it at https://github.com/opentk/opentk/issues