OpenTK 0.9.8-1 is a bugfix release in the 0.9.8 series. Features:
TextPrinter.Clear()no longer corrupts text rendering.
Matrix4.CreateOrthographic()no longer returns an invalid matrix.
Matrix4.Mult()should increase matrix multiplication speed by 50-100%.
- OpenTK.Math now contains
Read the complete 0.9.8-1 release notes.
OpenTK 0.9.9 is the first step in what will lead to our first stable release. This release is strictly for testing and feedback purposes: if you are a new user, you are strongly advised to remain with OpenTK 0.9.8-1, above.
- Support for the OpenCL flat API in
- Extensive changes to the GameWindow. You can now control most visible aspects, including the position on the screen.
- Improved support for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Support for multisampling on Windows systems.
- Several obsolete APIs have been removed or marked as deprecated.
Major changes are in progress, so please expect bugs and missing features. In particular, Mac OS X support may be broken and the new GameWindow and OpenTK.Input APIs are incomplete.
Read the complete 0.9.9 release notes.