To keep the issues regarding cleanup of OpenGL ES 2.0 free from offtopic discussions, here's a new topic for that purpose.
Some things I've observed while doing the cleanup:
- GL_TOKEN_EXT is interpreted as Gltokenext, not GLTokenExt. This makes reading it alot harder and I recommend fixing this before doing anything else.
- [In, Out] is next to every parameter. This should not be a problem, but it's just wrong. :P
- 98.721942% of the ES functions only accept [In] flow of data.
- Only Get***() functions and ReadPixels() do actually return data by parameters, most functions will
- The generator does not recognize
- Inconsistency: In OpenGL you don't have to GL.Enable(Texture2D) when using GLSL. The EnableCap enum is either missing the TextureCubeMap token, or the Texture2D token is misplaced there. (could not find confirmation of either)
So far so good, the ES bindings look much better than the initial GL ones :)