|Project:||The Open Toolkit library|
As discussed in this thread, it would be good if OpenTK had a continous integration build server, featuring this:
- Hourly update-prebuild-build of OpenTK trunk
- Generation of "build report" in eg. HTML format, viewable from OpenTK.com
This would make it easier for OpenTK developers to know whether a commit has "broken the trunk", and minimize traffic on the forums for issues of mere compilation errors.
- What OSs should the build script build on?
- What build tool should be used? NAnt, xbuild, VisualStudio, ..?
- Should the script also produce "nightly builds" of the OpenTK library?
Lets update the above together, since I'm not sure of the details on how to build OpenTK (never done it, shame on me!)