Since OpenTK Specific tutorials/examples are a little lacking right now, I think it would be a good idea to create a Tutorials / Examples Forum were users can post tutorials & examples that are specifically written for OpenTK.
Possible guidelines for posting a tutorial/example could be:
- List what version of OpenTK the tutorial/example is using.
- What version of OpenGL it targets (2.1, 3.x etc..)?
- What Platform (.Net/Mono under OSX/X11/Windows(XP|Vista) 32/64)
- If the tutorial is based on / converted from another tutorial, please credit the original author & provide a link to the original if possible.
- (You might want to add some guidelines for submitting source code etc..)
I think a forum like this would encourage people to create new tutorials/examples & it would be a great resource for people who are just starting out with OpenTK to search, & depending on the quality of the tutorial, you might be able to add them to the OpenTK docs...