Size: 1.41 MB
md5_file hash: 044fe083adab31b65060d88403a4a55b
First released: 4 May, 2008 - 23:08
Last updated: 30 October, 2008 - 14:11
I hope you like long release notes, because this release needs them. Here is the short version - check Documentation/Release.txt for the long one:
- OpenTK.OpenAL has been renamed to OpenTK.Audio. Alut and Alc have been replaced by AudioContext and AudioReader. EFX and XRam extensions are now supported. Many fixes and improvements to the interface.
- OpenTK.OpenGL has been renamed to OpenTK.Graphics. GraphicsContext (previously GLContext) has improved support for context creation and sharing - stencil, stereo and the rest of the parameters finally work. DisplayDevice allows to find and change the resolution of any monitor in the system.
- GameWindows can now be fullscreen. You can also set the border of the window to "fixed" (cannot be resized) or "hidden". The mouse cursor now behaves correctly.
- Many bug and stability fixes: mouse deltas are now reported correctly, the font renderer now correctly restores state, Matrix4.Frustum now works with skewed matrices and much more.
- New examples: Julia Set (GLSL), OpenAL Playback.
- New tests to play with: Input logging, Resolutions, and GameWindow states.
The Release.txt file details how to upgrade from 0.9.0 to 0.9.1, so make sure you take a look.
The next release, 0.9.2, is planned to add support for joysticks, which is the last missing feature before the beta stage. As always, feature requests (or even better, implementations), thoughts and comments welcome! Also, please report any regressions you happen across.