Size: 413 bytes
md5_file hash: e76da19cd2296a302475c77aaa82440f
First released: 5 December, 2013 - 12:57
Last updated: 5 December, 2013 - 13:19
The Open Toolkit 1.1
05 December 2013
This is a bugfix release compatible with the OpenTK 1.1 API. All users are strongly encouraged to upgrade.
The source code is available at https://github.com/opentk/opentk
Cannot open GameWindow after one was closed when using SDL
When using OpenTK + SDL2, any consequent GameWindow will not fire Mouse events
Added KeyDown, KeyPress and KeyUp events to SDL native window
GLControl flicker when covered by window
Weird fonts/menus with GLControl, Winforms
Please report bugs at https://github.com/opentk/opentk/issues
- [all] The size of OpenTK.dll can be reduced.
- [all] GamePad API throws NotImplementedException.
- [all] Keyboard API exposes ushort parameter.
- [SDL] does not support ChangeResolution API.
- [SDL] does not support multiple keyboards/mice.
- [SDL] does not support GLControl.
- [Mac/Carbon] does not support Retina resolutions. Please use the SDL backend instead.
New in OpenTK 1.1:
- support for OpenGL 4.4 and OpenGL ES 3.0
- strongly-typed enums for OpenGL ES 2.0 and 3.0
- inline documentation for all OpenGL and OpenGL ES core functions
- a new SDL2 backend for improved platform compatibility
- a greatly expanded math library
- numerous bugfixes for Mac OS X, Windows 8 and Linux
- ANGLE support for Windows systems without OpenGL drivers
- Support for Retina / high-DPI monitors
OpenTK 2013-12-05 is compatible with the 1.1 API.
If your project was built against the 1.0 API, you may encounter warnings when building against 1.1. Please follow the instructions in the warning messages.
If you encounter a build error, please report a bug at https://github.com/opentk/opentk/issues.