OpenTK 1.1 beta3 is ready for download:
This release is backwards compatible with the 1.1 API and offers significant improvements:
- Increased stability on Window, Linux and the SDL2 backend
- A new, faster interop mechanism for OpenGL functions.
- 300%-1000% (!) faster startup times, depending on your configuration
- 75% lower memory consumption (670KB bytes in 10K objects instead of 2800KB in 75K objects)
- 35% smaller dll size (3.7MB instead of 5.7MB)
- Official support for the mono-linker (included under Dependencies/managed/monolinker.exe)
All users are strongly encouraged to upgrade.
If you encounter a bug, please report it at https://github.com/opentk/opentk/issues