So, I started trying to wrap some mid level game functions into a library so that I don't have to do all this ground work for every project. Just to take care of some simple things like initialization and resource management.
So I took some of objarni's Text utility class, and some of iliak's ArcEngine and starting getting to work on what works for me. Basically just wrapping the open GL calls. Not much else. I will add some other things to it as need. I don't really know much about designing something like this.
I think I might be on to something.
|0.9.9-.9272||2009-Sep-30||4.11 MB||Recommended for 0.9.x|