The latest release is available here : http://www.opentk.com/node/3120
QuickFont is a free C# text printing library intended for use with OpenTK in place of the current TextPrinter. As well as being faster and cleaner, it is also absent of the "game-breaking" bugs that are present in TextPrinter.
- Loads and renders ttf font files, converting them to texture fonts
- Creation of custom texture fonts
- Drop shadows
- Supports pixel-perfect (lock to pixel) option
- Supports pixel-perfect text rendered at a size consistent with the current orthogonal projection, independent of screen resolution.
- Left, right, centre align
- Justified text
- Super-sampling during texture generation
- Light-weight : written from scratch in about a week
To use QuickFont in your application you will need:
- OpenTk 1.0 (dll included in download)
- The Mono Framework (version 2.0 or higher) or the .Net Framework (version 2.0 or higher). These come preinstalled in most modern operating systems.
- A video card with OpenGL drivers.
|1.0.2-final||2012-Aug-15||1.52 MB||Recommended for 1.x|
|0.9.2||2011-Aug-21||1.49 MB||Supported for 1.x|
|1.0.2-final||2014-Feb-25||n/a||Recommended for 1.1|