SevenEngine is a open source graphics engine being developed in C# using the OpenTK bindings for OpenGL. It now has its own website! Head on over to SevenEngine.com to view the official site for more information.
SevenEngine aims not only to be a working game engine, but also to be a one-stop full education for how a game engine works. It implements many of its own low level topics (like data structures, trigonometry, multi-threading, etc.) so that you can see exactly how everything works.
Importing & Rendering (with supported file formats):
- Textures (bmp, jpeg, png, ttf, gif)
- Models (obj)
- Shaders (glsl)
- Fonts (fnt)
- Camera Controls - currently using Euler rotations
- Input - two-step state systems for keyboard/mouse
- High-level control of model/sprite transformations
- Easy Skyboxes
- Soon to have easy and semi-automated garbage collection for GPU items
- List & ListArrary
- Stack, Queue
- Heaps (with or without dynamic priorites)
- AVL Tree