- Managed OpenGL and OpenAL bindings, with automatic extension loading.
- Cross-platform OpenGL Control for Windows.Forms.
- Integrated math toolkit (vectors, matrices, quaternions), directly usable by OpenGL and OpenAL.
- TrueType/FreeType font support.
- CLS compliant. Use OpenTK with C#, VB.Net, IronPython, Boo or any other Mono/.Net language.
- Compile once - run everywhere!
DownloadsOpenTK releases are hosted on Sourceforge. Check the download page.
Source codeOpenTK is distributed free of charge, under the permissive MIT license. The source code is hosted at the Sourceforge.
RequirementsTo run OpenTK programs you will need:
- The Mono Framework (version 1.2.6 or higher) or the .Net Framework (version 2.0 or higher).
- A video card with OpenGL drivers.
- A sound card with OpenAL or OpenAL Soft drivers.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista or Linux (needs X11 with the xrandr extension and a NET_WM compliant window manager). OSX support is under development.
Help wantedIf you have some code you wish to share, please make a post at the discussion forums.
As always, don't hesitate to post in the forums regarding bugs, wanted features and patches!