Size: 348 bytes
md5_file hash: f13befc89f428e23fddf03fe617fda41
First released: 26 January, 2014 - 10:58
02. 26/01/2014: v0.2
- Added Reinitialization on each Effect for Sequence Effect.
Size: 911.82 KB
md5_file hash: 66593b3e55df8dc7e872dad1ec34d4e8
First released: 16 January, 2014 - 04:25
Size: 453 bytes
md5_file hash: b806ab4685c167365f503a2e255dea41
First released: 25 September, 2013 - 12:02
Icarus Scene Engine 3.1 is a cross-platform, CLS-compliant 3D framework, integrating open source APIs into a cohesive all-open-source, all .NET solution. For Windows, MacOSX, Linux, Web, iOS, Android.
Uses OpenTK, OpenGL, OpenAL, Mono/.NET, FFMpeg and FreeType.
Binaries built with ISE run without recompilation across Windows, Linux and Mac OSX, with only Mono/.NET being an installation requirement.
Now includes blank example project solution for iOS, Win, Mac, Linux builds, neater folder structure, numerous bug fixes and improvements over 3.0. Please read the included "3.1 Changes from 3.0.pdf" for a list of all the major changes, tweaks, fixes and improvements.
Windows Binary Installer for the Game Client.
The client can be downloaded here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/beammachine/files/BeamMachine_Beta.exe/...
A - Move Left
D - Move Right
W - Move Down
E - Rotate Clockwise
Q - Rotate Anti-Clockwise
SPACE - Drop
1 - Block Bonus (shortcut)
2 - Shell Bonus (shortcut)
3 - Unbreakable Bonus (shortcut)
4 - Magnetic Bonus (shortcut)
ENTER - Chat Console
Left Click - Select / Place bonus
Right Click - Colour Switch
ESC - Back/Quit
Size: 1.52 MB
md5_file hash: f6f0fab06d9ff481fb6bf1e37b5d6b05
First released: 15 August, 2012 - 19:37
Last updated: 15 August, 2012 - 19:36
=========================== 1.0.2 ===========================
- When TransformToViewport is enabled for a font, but QFont.Begin/End are not called, the font will now be rendered at the correct size
- Measuring text no longer sets the color and binds the texture, nor does it set a blend function
- Reload() method added for reloading a qfont objects. This is useful when using pixel-perfect fonts which need to be regenerated when changing the screen resolution.
- QFont now correctly implements IDisposable correctly. Note: QFont objects should be explicitly exposed by the application if it required that the underlying OpenGL textures be freed during runtime.
- Removed QFont.RefreshViewport(). In its place, the following have been added which add additional functionality and flexibility:
- Added QFont.InvalidateViewport() - Invalidates the viewport cached by QFont, causing it to be read again on the next QFont.Begin()
- Added QFont.ForceViewportRefresh() - Forces QFont to refesh its cached viewport immediately