Size: 1.52 MB
md5_file hash: 6881c74b0fc152d2a44f9db65ed75c6d
First released: 1 January, 2012 - 13:01
Last updated: 1 January, 2012 - 12:32
Happy New Year!
- TransformToCurrentOrthogProjection configuration option. This allows pixel-perfect text to be rendered at a size consistent with the current orthogonal projection, independent of screen resolution.
- PushOptions(), and PopOptions() methods. Each QFont object now has a render options stack. This makes reusing the same QFont with different render options significantly cleaner.
- CharacterKerningRules kerning configuration option. Manually configure kerning rules for particular characters
- TextGenerationRenderHint builder configuration option. This allows the render hint used to generate texture fonts from ttf files to be set.
- AlphaEmptyPixelTolerance kerning configuration option. When measuring the bounds of glyphs, and performing kerning calculations, this is the minimum alpha level that is necessary for a pixel to be considered non-empty.
Size: 1.49 MB
md5_file hash: 6d072b7100ddb262074c6a097d9001e0
First released: 21 August, 2011 - 14:11
Added monospacing support. Fonts which are naturally monospaced will automatically be rendered in monospaced mode; however, one can optionally force monospacing on/off for any font using:
myFont.Options.Monospacing = QFontMonospacing.Yes;
myFont.Options.Monospacing = QFontMonospacing.No;
myFont.Options.Monospacing = QFontMonospacing.Natural; //the default : depends on whether the underlying ttf font was monospaced
One note of caution: if both monospacing and justify render options are enabled (which, of course, doesn't make sense) then justify will take priority and monospacing will not be respected. This applies to justification only. Left / right / bounded options should all work as you would expect with monospacing enabled.
Size: 1.39 MB
md5_file hash: 707747035b6b04540a38b32a505468a4
First released: 1 August, 2011 - 14:15
Kerning pairs have been added. These are calculated at load time for both ordinary and texture fonts. This makes text look A LOT better. :)
Size: 1.38 MB
md5_file hash: 79efc1d1daec9a3095b358a436748e0a
First released: 31 July, 2011 - 22:56
This is the first public release.
The solution includes a demo/tutorial and a handful of fonts.
Size: 17.66 KB
md5_file hash: e253e4fccce403fdc42573b0ca0c6217
First released: 21 May, 2011 - 22:03