Size: 793.38 KB
md5_file hash: dc82427705f1fc70327df56402f95ccc
First released: 21 December, 2009 - 22:24
~ changed: Public IntPtrs replaced by longs
~ changed: Fixed CLS-Compliancy related warnings
~ changed: ComputeObject.GetInfo methods no longer provide conversion between native type and queried type
~ changed: Most fields converted to readonly
+ added: Missing comments on public methods and properties
+ added: ComputeKernel.SetSamplerArg for setting sampler_t kernel arguments
~ changed: GetInfo string queries are now parsed with regexes
* fixed: kernel signature for the ray-triangle intersection
+ added: a general ComputeKernel.SetArg method that closely follows clSetKernelArg.
+ added: an internal test for kernel args passing
+ added: ClooInfo, a winforms based app for printing CL related info
~ changed: ComputeDevice now exposes properties instead of fields
~ changed: ComputeDevice fields refactoring
~ changed: error checking method moved to ComputeException
* fixed: ComputeProgram.Build(...) reading binary after unsuccessful build
+ added: Ray-Triangle intersection test
+ added: compute exception classes for all the error codes
Size: 420 bytes
md5_file hash: 68bfed77ea8a26fc0e085b61c774c939
First released: 26 November, 2009 - 09:52
Last updated: 26 November, 2009 - 19:33
List of changes:
+ added: mapping ComputeBuffer's content into host memory
+ added: setting ComputeKernel's value type arguments
+ added: execution of a single kernel through clEnqueueTask
* fixed: garbage in ComputeProgram binary readback
~ changed: ComputeQueue to ComputeJobQueue
~ changed: ComputeProgram binaries and all related logic now represented by byte instead of string
- removed: unmanaged allocs and unnecessary transfers between managed <-> unmanaged memory areas
Size: 475 bytes
md5_file hash: dc689a0415d3294ac65074b95223d8c6
First released: 17 November, 2009 - 10:33
Last updated: 17 November, 2009 - 15:29
This is the second beta release of OpenTK 1.0. This release a laarge number of issues identified in the first beta. Additionally, it:
- improves support for Mac OS Χ (multiple monitors, dock integration, input focus and more).
- allows OpenTK to run on *BSD, Solaris and other Unix variants.
- fixes a timing issue that caused UpdateFrame events to be raised up to 50% faster than necessary.
- adds a number of missing tokens for OpenGL 3.1 and 3.2.
- fixes mouse movement on windows and adds support for fractional wheel values (available in high-precision mice).
- fixes and optimizes quaternion-vector transforms.
- further improves multithreading support on Linux.
- works around a Visual Studio bug, which caused a number of OpenGL wrappers to disappear from intellisense.
Visit http://www.opentk.com for the latest news and information on the Open Toolkit.
#805: [GameWindow] GameWindow.Size property on Mac OS X
#1098: [Bind] Work around VS bug by ensuring pointer parameters are generated last
#1162: GL.GenerateMipmap argument
#1166: VertexAttribIPointer pointer type parameter
#1216: [GL] GetActiveUniformBlock* methods take ArbUniformBufferObject parameters
#1279: Mouse wheel does not seem to work
#1324: Using second monitor on Mac OSX Snow Leopard
#1354: Application always run in windowed mode when using shared contexts
#1355: TextureRectangle tokens for ActiveUniformType
#1364: 1.0 beta-1 throws TypeInitializationException in OpenTK.Platform.X11.API when running on windows
#1367: Vector contains C# 3.0 code
#1372: [Math] Vector transformation by Quaternion follows non-standard quaternion math convention
#1373: [Math] optimize Vector transform by Quaternion
#1376: mouse position
#1378: OpenGL Extensions test fails
#1382: OpenTK and other Unix OS
#1386: Add overloads for TexCoordPointer and NormalPointer