~ changed: GetInfo string queries are now parsed with regexes
* fixed: kernel signature for the ray-triangle intersection
+ added: a general ComputeKernel.SetArg method that closely follows clSetKernelArg.
+ added: an internal test for kernel args passing
+ added: ClooInfo, a winforms based app for printing CL related info
~ changed: ComputeDevice now exposes properties instead of fields
~ changed: ComputeDevice fields refactoring
~ changed: error checking method moved to ComputeException
* fixed: ComputeProgram.Build(...) reading binary after unsuccessful build
+ added: Ray-Triangle intersection test
+ added: compute exception classes for all the error codes
Size: 420 bytes
md5_file hash: 68bfed77ea8a26fc0e085b61c774c939
First released: 26 November, 2009 - 09:52
Last updated: 26 November, 2009 - 19:33
List of changes:
+ added: mapping ComputeBuffer's content into host memory
+ added: setting ComputeKernel's value type arguments
+ added: execution of a single kernel through clEnqueueTask
* fixed: garbage in ComputeProgram binary readback
~ changed: ComputeQueue to ComputeJobQueue
~ changed: ComputeProgram binaries and all related logic now represented by byte instead of string
- removed: unmanaged allocs and unnecessary transfers between managed <-> unmanaged memory areas
Size: 475 bytes
md5_file hash: dc689a0415d3294ac65074b95223d8c6
First released: 17 November, 2009 - 10:33
Last updated: 17 November, 2009 - 15:29
This is the second beta release of OpenTK 1.0. This release a laarge number of issues identified in the first beta. Additionally, it:
- improves support for Mac OS Χ (multiple monitors, dock integration, input focus and more).
- allows OpenTK to run on *BSD, Solaris and other Unix variants.
- fixes a timing issue that caused UpdateFrame events to be raised up to 50% faster than necessary.
- adds a number of missing tokens for OpenGL 3.1 and 3.2.
- fixes mouse movement on windows and adds support for fractional wheel values (available in high-precision mice).
- fixes and optimizes quaternion-vector transforms.
- further improves multithreading support on Linux.
- works around a Visual Studio bug, which caused a number of OpenGL wrappers to disappear from intellisense.
Visit http://www.opentk.com for the latest news and information on the Open Toolkit.
#805: [GameWindow] GameWindow.Size property on Mac OS X
#1098: [Bind] Work around VS bug by ensuring pointer parameters are generated last
#1162: GL.GenerateMipmap argument
#1166: VertexAttribIPointer pointer type parameter
#1216: [GL] GetActiveUniformBlock* methods take ArbUniformBufferObject parameters
#1279: Mouse wheel does not seem to work
#1324: Using second monitor on Mac OSX Snow Leopard
#1354: Application always run in windowed mode when using shared contexts
#1355: TextureRectangle tokens for ActiveUniformType
#1364: 1.0 beta-1 throws TypeInitializationException in OpenTK.Platform.X11.API when running on windows
#1367: Vector contains C# 3.0 code
#1372: [Math] Vector transformation by Quaternion follows non-standard quaternion math convention
#1373: [Math] optimize Vector transform by Quaternion
#1376: mouse position
#1378: OpenGL Extensions test fails
#1382: OpenTK and other Unix OS
#1386: Add overloads for TexCoordPointer and NormalPointer
Size: 717.92 KB
md5_file hash: f10b916e610de01271cba13910886d2b
First released: 16 November, 2009 - 19:11
Last updated: 16 November, 2009 - 19:10
This is an experimental release of Cloo. The project is in alpha stage, so expect bugs and missing features especially concerning images.
Only for testing purposes!
CLInfo.exe is a small tool for testing your OpenCL installation. It creates a log with platform and device info. It also runs the infamous VectorAdd example.
The official version of OpenTK doesn't expose CL bindings. I've attached the EXPERIMENTAL one for your convenience.
The code is fairly untested so I need your feedback!