Development branch for the Open Toolkit demo.
Size: 453 bytes
md5_file hash: f41ed023ff7f2db3ed56d4237a321b4b
First released: 10 November, 2009 - 00:07
Last updated: 10 November, 2009 - 07:27
This is the first beta release of OpenTK 1.0. Important changes include:
- Type-safe OpenGL|ES 2.0 bindings.
- A large number of new examples on picking, shaders, dds textures, constructive solid geometry and multithreading.
- Improved Mac OS X support.
- Improved multi-monitor support.
- Improved multithreading support.
- A large number of bug- and stability fixes.
- Improved documentation.
- Improvements and bugfixes to the build system.
- Temporary removal of OpenGL|ES 1.0, 1.1 and OpenCL bindings.
Please visit http://www.opentk.com to report issues or request features.
#550: Issue: GameWindow Icon Support
#552: [GameWindow] Make main loop interchangeable
#622: Marshal.PtrToStringAnsi replacement
#1013: [ES 2.0] Cleanup #1
#1014: [ES 2.0] Cleanup #2
#1015: [ES 2.0] Cleanup #3
#1028: [Math] Add vector transformation by quaternion
#1071: Not firing Load event for GLControl.
#1142: Multiple GLControls sample shutdown fails with KeyNotFoundException in rev 2209
#1265: New GetActiveUniformName overload returns garbage
#1268: restoring the cursor shape (tested on windows)
#1274: [ES 2.0] Cleanup #4
#1291: Provide mouseleave event
#1294: OnUpdateFrame function does not work with maximum update rate
#1300: [OpenCL] Possible bug at CL.CreateProgramWithBinary
#1303: [GL] fix FramebufferTexture parameters
#1304: GLControl Load event doesn't fire when using non-standard DPI
#1307: GL.Ortho behaves other than combination of OpenTK.Matrix4d.CreateOrthographic and GL.MultMatrix
#1313: TextureBuffer target
#1318: LoadAll missing
#1333: Spelling of SI units in documentation and captions
#1334: Mac OSX applications fail when setting up GLControl
#1338: Running apps in Mac OSX start a application called X11
#1339: DisplayDevice.Bounds not set
#1341: Vector4 constructor describes w component as z component + other spelling corrections
#1350: OpenTK.QuickStart missing System.Drawing
* Mono 2.2 and 2.4.0 fail to compile OpenTK due to a compiler bug (https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=488960). Please compile with Mono 2.0, 2.4.2+ or use the supplied binaries instead.
Development package for the 1.x series.
Size: 363 bytes
md5_file hash: 03f2498b7f1605c4a4c416f8c2d7325c
First released: 9 November, 2009 - 18:49
Last updated: 9 November, 2009 - 18:49
GLWidget 1.0 release. Should be working with OpenTK versions greater than 0.9.9-3.
Size: 432 bytes
md5_file hash: 12585af807f71e1f7207809a014b8f7b
First released: 21 October, 2009 - 14:39
Last updated: 21 October, 2009 - 14:47
This is the a preview release of what will become OpenTK 1.0. Major changes:
- Bindings with generic ref/out overloads now reflect changes back to the caller.
- Improved OpenGL 3.2 bindings.
- Added helper overloads to GetAttrib* methods.
- Fixed 'out string' parameters in ES20 (should have been StringBuilder).
- Added Icon and IconChanged support to NativeWindow.
- Added Focused and FocusedChanged support to NativeWindow.
- Added KeyPress event to NativeWindow (in progress).
- Improved WindowBorder and WindowState changes for NativeWindow on win32.
- Fixed premature GLControl initialization (Load event is now correctly raised).
- Fixed Vectord and Matrix4d signatures (double instead of float) and added several new methods to Matrix4 and Matrix4d.
- Fixed a large number of smaller issues and annoyances in NativeWindow (see complete bug list, below).
- Improved internal loading code for the various bindings.
- Made the binding generator more robust when handling invalid or malformed specifications.