Size: 475 bytes
md5_file hash: dc689a0415d3294ac65074b95223d8c6
First released: 17 November, 2009 - 10:33
Last updated: 17 November, 2009 - 15:29
This is the second beta release of OpenTK 1.0. This release a laarge number of issues identified in the first beta. Additionally, it:
- improves support for Mac OS Χ (multiple monitors, dock integration, input focus and more).
- allows OpenTK to run on *BSD, Solaris and other Unix variants.
- fixes a timing issue that caused UpdateFrame events to be raised up to 50% faster than necessary.
- adds a number of missing tokens for OpenGL 3.1 and 3.2.
- fixes mouse movement on windows and adds support for fractional wheel values (available in high-precision mice).
- fixes and optimizes quaternion-vector transforms.
- further improves multithreading support on Linux.
- works around a Visual Studio bug, which caused a number of OpenGL wrappers to disappear from intellisense.
Visit http://www.opentk.com for the latest news and information on the Open Toolkit.
#805: [GameWindow] GameWindow.Size property on Mac OS X
#1098: [Bind] Work around VS bug by ensuring pointer parameters are generated last
#1162: GL.GenerateMipmap argument
#1166: VertexAttribIPointer pointer type parameter
#1216: [GL] GetActiveUniformBlock* methods take ArbUniformBufferObject parameters
#1279: Mouse wheel does not seem to work
#1324: Using second monitor on Mac OSX Snow Leopard
#1354: Application always run in windowed mode when using shared contexts
#1355: TextureRectangle tokens for ActiveUniformType
#1364: 1.0 beta-1 throws TypeInitializationException in OpenTK.Platform.X11.API when running on windows
#1367: Vector contains C# 3.0 code
#1372: [Math] Vector transformation by Quaternion follows non-standard quaternion math convention
#1373: [Math] optimize Vector transform by Quaternion
#1376: mouse position
#1378: OpenGL Extensions test fails
#1382: OpenTK and other Unix OS
#1386: Add overloads for TexCoordPointer and NormalPointer
Size: 717.92 KB
md5_file hash: f10b916e610de01271cba13910886d2b
First released: 16 November, 2009 - 19:11
Last updated: 16 November, 2009 - 19:10
This is an experimental release of Cloo. The project is in alpha stage, so expect bugs and missing features especially concerning images.
Only for testing purposes!
CLInfo.exe is a small tool for testing your OpenCL installation. It creates a log with platform and device info. It also runs the infamous VectorAdd example.
The official version of OpenTK doesn't expose CL bindings. I've attached the EXPERIMENTAL one for your convenience.
The code is fairly untested so I need your feedback!
Development branch for the Open Toolkit demo.
Size: 453 bytes
md5_file hash: f41ed023ff7f2db3ed56d4237a321b4b
First released: 10 November, 2009 - 00:07
Last updated: 10 November, 2009 - 07:27
This is the first beta release of OpenTK 1.0. Important changes include:
- Type-safe OpenGL|ES 2.0 bindings.
- A large number of new examples on picking, shaders, dds textures, constructive solid geometry and multithreading.
- Improved Mac OS X support.
- Improved multi-monitor support.
- Improved multithreading support.
- A large number of bug- and stability fixes.
- Improved documentation.
- Improvements and bugfixes to the build system.
- Temporary removal of OpenGL|ES 1.0, 1.1 and OpenCL bindings.
Please visit http://www.opentk.com to report issues or request features.
#550: Issue: GameWindow Icon Support
#552: [GameWindow] Make main loop interchangeable
#622: Marshal.PtrToStringAnsi replacement
#1013: [ES 2.0] Cleanup #1
#1014: [ES 2.0] Cleanup #2
#1015: [ES 2.0] Cleanup #3
#1028: [Math] Add vector transformation by quaternion
#1071: Not firing Load event for GLControl.
#1142: Multiple GLControls sample shutdown fails with KeyNotFoundException in rev 2209
#1265: New GetActiveUniformName overload returns garbage
#1268: restoring the cursor shape (tested on windows)
#1274: [ES 2.0] Cleanup #4
#1291: Provide mouseleave event
#1294: OnUpdateFrame function does not work with maximum update rate
#1300: [OpenCL] Possible bug at CL.CreateProgramWithBinary
#1303: [GL] fix FramebufferTexture parameters
#1304: GLControl Load event doesn't fire when using non-standard DPI
#1307: GL.Ortho behaves other than combination of OpenTK.Matrix4d.CreateOrthographic and GL.MultMatrix
#1313: TextureBuffer target
#1318: LoadAll missing
#1333: Spelling of SI units in documentation and captions
#1334: Mac OSX applications fail when setting up GLControl
#1338: Running apps in Mac OSX start a application called X11
#1339: DisplayDevice.Bounds not set
#1341: Vector4 constructor describes w component as z component + other spelling corrections
#1350: OpenTK.QuickStart missing System.Drawing
* Mono 2.2 and 2.4.0 fail to compile OpenTK due to a compiler bug (https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=488960). Please compile with Mono 2.0, 2.4.2+ or use the supplied binaries instead.
Development package for the 1.x series.