Size: 432 bytes
md5_file hash: 12585af807f71e1f7207809a014b8f7b
First released: 21 October, 2009 - 14:39
Last updated: 21 October, 2009 - 14:47
This is the a preview release of what will become OpenTK 1.0. Major changes:
- Bindings with generic ref/out overloads now reflect changes back to the caller.
- Improved OpenGL 3.2 bindings.
- Added helper overloads to GetAttrib* methods.
- Fixed 'out string' parameters in ES20 (should have been StringBuilder).
- Added Icon and IconChanged support to NativeWindow.
- Added Focused and FocusedChanged support to NativeWindow.
- Added KeyPress event to NativeWindow (in progress).
- Improved WindowBorder and WindowState changes for NativeWindow on win32.
- Fixed premature GLControl initialization (Load event is now correctly raised).
- Fixed Vectord and Matrix4d signatures (double instead of float) and added several new methods to Matrix4 and Matrix4d.
- Fixed a large number of smaller issues and annoyances in NativeWindow (see complete bug list, below).
- Improved internal loading code for the various bindings.
- Made the binding generator more robust when handling invalid or malformed specifications.
Size: 433 bytes
md5_file hash: 762803aa41d68aa715aed078c03d4750
First released: 6 September, 2009 - 09:50
Last updated: 6 September, 2009 - 09:59
This is the third preview release of what will become OpenTK 1.0. Major changes:
- Added new OpenTK.Compatibility project to ensure compatilibility with older OpenTK and Tao projects.
- Deprecated and merged OpenTK.Utilities into OpenTK.Compatibility.
- Moved OpenTK.GLControl into its own project.
- Added NativeWindow class and modified GameWindow to inherit from it.
- Improved the build system and added support for signed assemblies.
- Added complete OpenGL|ES support.
- Recreated the OpenCL bindings using the binding generator.
- Improved the math API.
- Fixed all documentation warnings.
- Improved implementations for GraphicsContext, GLControl, NativeWindow, GameWindow.
- Added a large number of stability fixes and improved the behavior of OpenTK under buggy environments.
Please visit http://www.opentk.com to report issues or request features.
#566: Support for signed assembly
#775: Remove [In] [Out] attributes from the GL wrappers
#993: Possible bug in GraphicsContext.CreateDummyContext()
#1071: Not firing Load event for GLControl.
#1074: X11XrandrDisplayDevice on Xming ---> Argument is out of range.
#1081: GameWindow inconsistent use of Width/Height on Windows
#1082: GameWindow Left/Top screen position
#1084: [OpenGL] ARB_imaging subset cleanup
#1089: TextPrinter is affected by TextureGen* and TextureEnvMode
#1101: OpenTK.Bind project refactoring
#1119: [Compute] "CL.GetPlatformIDs" missing "s"
#1121: GraphicsContext fails with KeyNotFoundException on SVN trunk
#1126: Bad report/count of online users
#1131: [Math] add Quaternion scaling (easy)
#1138: GLControl GraphicsContextException
#1140: ColorAttachment values on ReadBufferMode
#1141: Unhandled exception in GlControl possible bug in rev 2207
#1143: Fix all XML documentation warnings
Size: 1.11 MB
md5_file hash: c8c03af1a4a3f8f34b28f8c3f1d087af
First released: 20 August, 2009 - 02:26
So, here is some of the basic ground work and then a quick demo to show sample usage.
Yes. I know it is incomplete. I'm working on that. I did however find critical errors when I tried it on a second computer that did not have any sound support. I only have 2 though, so maybe it won't work on you computer .
Size: 3.09 KB
md5_file hash: d99d1ccaef4c7320bd3383543b41d857
First released: 11 August, 2009 - 06:39
Last updated: 11 August, 2009 - 06:39
Added the TextureFont class.
Size: 1.57 KB
md5_file hash: c35adb08e9366036270fc55555928cdd
First released: 9 August, 2009 - 14:44
This is the first release of this library. It is only a source file, TexLib.cs, which you add to your project.